At Prodigy we provide solutions by fostering innovation and cooperation with our internal and external clients. WE are a Core and Cloud Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Built from the ground up by a group of credit union leaders who wished to drive their technological destiny and provide greater options to others like them. Through the years, we’ve dubbed ourselves Prodigies differentiating our unique value proposition. What sets US apart is our commitment to collaboration and trust. Prodigy is currently seeking a new prodigies made up of a two-to-one ratio of contagious culture and skill. We believe in building a better organization by connecting with remarkable hearts and minds of talented individuals like YOU. Are you ready to go beyond remarkable?
Our Commitment to You
Prodigy is an equal opportunity employer complying with all applicable federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.
Prodigy is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Vice President of DevSecOps
- Set a vision and strategic design for how technology will be used in the company and directs the acquisition, management, and implementation of enterprise-wide technology.
- Responsible for running internal technical projects from concept to implementation for Development, Enterprise Applications and Infrastructure.
- Will lead project management initiatives dealing with Windows, UNIX, DevOps, Networks, Databases, Storage & Backups, Security, Application and Cloud technologies.
- Salary Range is $120,533 to $184,500 DOE; track to CTO within 2-5 years
- Click Here for more information....